CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 47 countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of over $11 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown’s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.
Crown Cork & Seal’s North American Beverage Packaging Division has openings for Machine Operators at our manufacturing facility located in Worland, WY. This facility manufactures aluminum cans for the beverage industry.
Great pay, plus excellent retirement benefits including pension. Other benefits include vacation/holiday pay, company-paid health/life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
This position will be responsible for the operation of the various pieces of equipment on production lines at the plant. Other responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
- Responsible for the tending of one or more automated production machines or equipment that perform one or more functions in the making of aluminum cans.
- Maintains and observes operation of machines and equipment to insure the production of high quality cans. Inspects cans according to customer specifications.
- Basic machine maintenance: lubricates and cleans parts; replenishes oils, chemicals, fluids, or other supplies according to the requirements of each machine or equipment; repairing minor oil leaks, tighten loose screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Cleaning assigned processing equipment
- Picking up/moving materials and machine parts
- Assist with machine operation for break relief, sorting cans for visual defects, and other duties as assigned
- May assist or help in mechanical repairs and more technical maintenance under supervision
- May operate forklift for materials handling.
- May include loading/unloading trucks or rail cars, warehousing, and staging materials.
- Responsible for the housekeeping and cleanup of the areas of responsibility such as wiping clean machines, picking up cans, emptying spoilage containers, mopping, painting, emptying trash cans, etc.
- Responsible for the required paperwork of assigned area or machine(s), examples: Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts, logbook entries, or bills of lading, inventory sheets, warehouse tags, etc
- Other duties as assigned by the team or management.
Crown has a long history of leading the industry with innovative packaging technology. From the time our founder William Painter invented the bottle cap to the ground-breaking SuperEnd™ beverage ends to today's cutting edge shaping technology, Crown has led the way.
We owe our success to a legacy of leadership and invention that began in 1892 when our founder, William Painter, invented a better way to package soft drinks and beer. Painter's vision revolutionized the bottling industry. His ingenuity, and the leadership of those who came after him, helped to build Crown Holdings, Inc. into the world-class company it is today.
Today, Crown Holdings, Inc. manufactures packaging products from 139 plants located in 41 countries. In over 125 years of growth and diversification, we have never lost sight of our core business: continuously improving the quality of our packaging products, while keeping costs as low as possible.
Mondelez International | Worland, Wyoming