Please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Job Title: Healthcare Data Analyst
Location: Auburn Hills, MI (Onsite)
Pay rate – Pay rate – $32.50 per hour (*** Looking at Temp to Perm contractors as well to work a full 13 weeks and convert to permanent Employee. Perm salary starts at $64,000 per year, but is variable based on experience and performance***
Type: Temp to Hire (W2 contract- There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position now or in future)
Required skill set:
- 3+ Years of Experience within a Healthcare setting - Required
- Bachelors degree in IT/HIT/Computer Science/Bio-statistics or Epidemiology - Required (Masters Preferred)
- Comfortable with Forecasting, Statistics, and Data Mining -Preferred
- This position is currently remote, but that is not the long-term plan - Required
This position is responsible for all aspects of health care data management, reporting and analytics for measuring, analyzing, and reporting on healthcare processes, health outcomes, and health costs. Aggregates disparate data from health plans and internal systems in various formats and develops meaningful reports to assist administrative and clinical leadership in the monitoring and achievement of organizational quality performance goals and objectives. Utilizes all available data sources to provide valuable information to organization to facilitate population health management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages the importing and exporting of large data sets including medical and pharmacy claim data, develop and manage data warehouse/mart.
- Ability to combine clinical and financial data. Construct simple data queries, or refresh data queries for staff to retrieve pertinent clinical or administrative data.
- Recommends work flow processes and procedures to ensure timely receipt of data from health plans or other third parties to leadership.
- Ability to establish scope of projects, create and manage project timelines and meet deadlines.
- Determines the most informative approaches to summarizing data and communicating analytical results that are clear and understandable to the intended audience. Develops, as required, innovative or customized templates and formats.
- Exercises professional judgment regarding analysis assumptions and data quality. Identifies and resolves data quality issues, as required.
- Develop data preparation and validation routines to support data mining.
- Follows established process to secure means of storing, transferring and receiving data files through EDDI or FTP that complies with HIPPA regulations and safeguards patient data.
- Writes, modifies and executes various production and ad hoc databases and reports.
- Works with team to develop HEDIS, Clinical Integration, payment and quality performance reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Access and Excel.
- Experience with writing, modifying and executing SQL queries and SQL stored procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to build, modify and query off of relational databases (such as MS Access and SQL)
- Proficient in extracting, manipulating, converting and integrating data to and from various systems
- Ability to identify, problem solve and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meets timelines, and work well under stressful situations.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Ability to present solutions to multidisciplinary teams.
- Possess ability to positively interact with all internal and external customers in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Warren, Michigan
Kelly | Franklin, Michigan
Kelly | Charter Township Of Clinton, Michigan
Kelly | Rochester Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Rochester Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Livonia, Michigan
Kelly | Sterling Heights, Michigan
Kelly | Auburn Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Auburn Hills, Michigan