DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
- 10 bed inpatient post surgical unit
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn and grow.
- Provides nursing care within the philosophy, objectives and policies of SRMC.
- Knowledge and skills to provide quality nursing care via the nursing process.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- Perform job task to ensure patient, personal and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the delivery of care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Assistance
- Matching 401K Program
Preferred: 2 years of experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.