Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell's customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
- Electrical engineering background with design & engineering experience in the area of large Energy storage systems, power generation , power distribution, large capacity UPS, data center power solutions.
- Experience in handling large multi-disciplinary systems development – including a complex mix of power electronics, power production, power distribution, power storage, controls, safety, electronic hardware , software & logic components.
- Capability to lead large Subsystem level integration, debugging and quick decision making at systems level
- Ability & experience to capture & control system level & subsystem level requirements & convert these requirements to a product meeting cost features & quality requirements.
- Allrounder experience in system level certification – starting from requirements definition, scheme & plan for certifying a product/solution, defining critical test procedures, witness critical tests, play/define agency facing strategy, co-own certification along with certification engineer
- Good knowledge in renewables & market trends
- Hands on at least in 2-3 technical areas as on date.
- Ability to learn new technical areas.
- Design to cost - Experience & ability to perform system design or solution architecture to fit with in a given product/solution cost target.
- Appreciation to industrial control systems & safety products.
- Appreciation & understanding of global business dynamics.
- 15+ years of experience with Proven track record in systems engineering & systems architecture.
- Ability to support program management function for planning , schedule compliance & quality assurance.
- Masters degree. Bachelors / masters shall be related to PE ( power generation, power systems, power distribution or renewables)
- Ability to work under pressure. Highly sensitive to schedule requirements of organization .
- Communication skills – precise communication both written & spoken. Good presentation skills.
- Ability to tune the discussion / presentation based on audience – ability to handle a wide range of audience starting from vendors, contractors, peers, agencies, to the development teams & for executive management layers
- High perseverance & positive attitude
- Ability to parallelly prepare for alternate plans in high risk technical areas
- Quickly learn Honeywell’s system, people, style of working & priorities
- Ability to work closely with other disciplines ( mech, software, civil, electrical , electronics, process, chemical..)
- Good inter personal skills & mentoring skills
- Willingness to take up challenging NPIs in adjacencies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some experience working on embedded software development.
- JOB ID: HRD123367
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India