Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Implement and comply with the environmental management system.
• Take part in the required activities required by the BU and the MMW.
• Respect the safety requirements.
• Ensure the quality produced.
• Respect the level of production.
• Respect the instructions for verification of the product.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,Michelin North Americaemploys more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
• Forbeslistof "Most Diverse Place to Work"and "Best Employer for New Grads"
• Fortunelist of "World Most Admired Companies"
• Voted on the top 50 Employers listby the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine andSTEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
• Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
• Paternity leave
• Maternity leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
• Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
• 529 college savings plan
• A 401(k) match
• Free tires based upon years of service
• An Employee Assistance Program
• A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries. Michelin has a Technology Center in charge of research and development, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia. In short, whether you look at our mission, our products or our people, Michelin is a company that truly helps you to move forward....
Michelin North America | Dothan, Alabama
FedEx Ground | Dothan, Alabama
Spectrum | Dothan, Alabama
Wells Fargo | Dothan, Alabama
Wells Fargo | Enterprise, Alabama
PNC Bank | Dothan, Alabama
Love's Travel Stops | Cottondale, Florida
Love's Travel Stops | Ozark, Alabama
Ryder System Inc. | Dothan, Alabama
Ryder System Inc. | Dothan, Alabama