RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Material Coordinator to join to our team. This position will coordinate and organize the flow of raw and fabricated materials for production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate materials and job ordering needs between production and shipping departments or department priorities.
- Identify and maintain manual or computerized records for inventory, in-process reports, and status location of materials.
- Maintain organization of all raw materials by identifying and labeling inventory location.
- Coordinate transfers of material between fabrication and welding
- Deliver material to sub contractors
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years experience operating a forklift
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) in a working environment.
- Valid and current government issued driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous material handling experience
- Past inventory control experience
- Knowledge of stainless steel
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. They have invested about $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures since 2003 to make life better around the world by efficiently converting resources into products and services that people depend on every day.
Our major industries include refining, chemicals and biofuels; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching.
Since 1960, the value of the Standard & Poor's 500 grew 100-fold (assuming the reinvestment of dividends). During that same period, the value of Koch Industries grew nearly 3,500-fold (using the same assumptions). The growth of Koch companies has been achieved both through acquisitions and through expansion and broadening of existing businesses. Contributing to the company’s continued growth is the shareholders’ long-time policy of reinvesting 90 percent of earnings.
We have long been committed to creating real, sustainable value for all of society. For decades, Koch companies have supported education and social progress. These philanthropic efforts include support for educational institutions, foundations and programs that study and promote market-based solutions to societal challenge. Koch also works to protect, conserve and enhance natural resources; Koch companies around the world have earned more than 550 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation and customer service since January 2009.
Koch Industries | Willmar, Minnesota
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. | Willmar, Minnesota
FedEx Ground | Willmar, Minnesota
O'Reilly Automotive | Willmar, Minnesota
Spectrum | Willmar, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Litchfield, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Willmar, Minnesota
Harbor Freight Tools | Willmar, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Willmar, Minnesota
The Home Depot | Willmar, Minnesota