As a Facility Technician you will be responsible for performing hands-on operations within the warehouse associated with loading and unloading 55-gallon drums, offloading vans, and completing paperwork for waste tracking/inventory purposes. We are looking for safety-oriented and reliable individuals who do not mind physically demanding work to join our team in El Dorado, AR! Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401(K) with Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs hands-on operations such as repacking of drums, pumping of liquids, and other tank farm and warehouse operations as needed
- Maintain proper housekeeping and up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP’s
- Utilize rollerbed equipment to load 55-Gallon drums for incineration/processing
- Operate a forklift as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift operating experience
- Computer proficiency preferred
- Prior labor experience within a plant environment preferred
- Ability to work shift work, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- An excellent commitment to Health and Safety
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. The Company provides a broad range of hazardous material management and disposal services including the collection, packaging, transportation, recycling, treatment and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It also provides a wide variety of environmental cleanup services on customer sites or other locations on a scheduled or emergency response basis. The Company provides industrial and specialty services, such as high-pressure and chemical cleaning, pigging and decoking, material processing and industrial lodging services to refineries, chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other industrial facilities. It also provides exploration, surface rentals, solids control, and environmental services to the energy sector serving oil and gas exploration, production, and power generation. Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors, provides used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental solutions company for small quantity waste generators supported by the world's largest re-refining capabilities to convert used oil into base and blended lube oils.