You will plan, direct, and implement the organization's safety program to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
This is a Monday - Friday with some off-shift work to oversee each shift's production process. This is a new role that will be formed around the individual hired.
You will be trained in training and safety programs inside of a manufacturing environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations
- Plan and implement programs to train employees in worksite safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other materials to remain in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations
- Inspect organization facilities to detect an existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented
- Provide information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions
- Lead the investigation of accidents and injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for organization use, and insurance investigations
- Initiate and lead a safety team to identify and correct any unsafe practices and conditions
- Comply with company personnel and safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel
Base pay plus bonuses and opportunity to grow into a larger role.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
PepsiCo | York, Pennsylvania
PepsiCo | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Ross Stores, Inc. | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Apex Tool Group | York, Pennsylvania
PepsiCo | York, Pennsylvania
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Marietta, Pennsylvania
STS Aviation Group | York, Pennsylvania
Johnson Controls, Inc. | York, Pennsylvania
The Home Depot | Westminster, Maryland
The Home Depot | Sykesville, Maryland