To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Investment Advisor within PNC Investments, you will be based in Canton, MI.
License Requirements: FINRA Series 7, 66 (or 63 & 65) required. Life and Health Insurance required.
Consults on investment and insurance strategies, as well as the development of financial plans for clients. Grows and retains an investment and insurance book of business. Owns the client experience, efficiently handling sales and service, identifying sales and/or executing opportunities and making referrals to internal business partners as appropriate.
- Acquires, expands and maintains client relationships through business development and client networking. Grows client loyalty and share of wallet through an exceptional client experience. Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and efficiently.
- Develops and implements investment and insurance strategies for clients. Determines the best products to support such strategies. Presents sound financial recommendations and guidance to clients. Establishes individual financial plans based on client financial needs and objectives. Monitors financial plans and recommends changes as needed.
- Actively and regularly coaches and educates branch staff and internal business partners to identify investment opportunities. Drives investment education and visibility among branch staff. In partnership with branch manager and/or investment sales associate, leads the branch team on actions to achieve investment results. Shows urgency with activities and leads by example. Has regular and effective communication with internal and external partners to build strong relationships that drive referral activity.
- Regularly meets with branch manager and other internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management. Meets service level agreements on lead and referral follow up. Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations, policies and guidelines.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is essential to our success, providing us with a wealth of skills and ideas, increasing employee engagement and tying us closer to the communities we serve.Embracing a Culture of Diversity
We champion a culture where employees feel confident presenting their ideas and are valued for their abilities.Building Bridges With Our Customers & Communities
By deepening relationships with our diverse customers and markets, we identify and navigate new marketplace opportunities and improve the customer experience.
PNC Bank | Wayne, Michigan
PNC Bank | Novi, Michigan
PNC Bank | Milford, Michigan
PNC Bank | Ecorse, Michigan
PNC Bank | Milford, Michigan
PNC Bank | Troy, Michigan
PNC Bank | Birmingham, Michigan
PNC Bank | Fraser, Michigan
PNC Bank | Pontiac, Michigan
PNC Bank | Taylor, Michigan