- Performs all standard service activities through Tier I unassisted. Performs standard Tier II with assistance. Able to perform routine preventative maintenance within established timeframes. Completes quality repairs.
- Responds to fab issues by communicating with other engineers and participating in escalation conference calls. May participate in projects to reduce costs and increase uptime.
- Verifies operational quality of system equipment. Assists senior engineers as needed.
- Applies diagnostic techniques and use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers. Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems. Uses training and experience to identify some process, software or hardware related system problems.
- Strives to perform BKM’s. Uses knowledge management systems. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Assumes responsibility for complete customer satisfaction within work area. Assists in planning, communicating, and coordinating support plans with customer management.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Has established skills to perform a range of day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others in the discipline
- Assumes responsibility for full customer satisfaction assuring excellent relations within assigned area
- Has no supervisory responsibilities; manages own workload
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts own team through the quality of the services or information provided; follows standardized procedures and practices and receives regular but moderate supervision and guidance
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Years of Experience:2 - 4 Years
Travel:Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.