About Infosys Digital Experience
Enterprises need to re-imagine the business processes leveraging digital and mobile technologies, fundamentally changing how they operate and deliver value and frictionless experience to customers. This continuous innovation demands the enterprises to try out new propositions fast, identify new ways of engagement, integrate them with the enterprise architecture, and ensure a smooth enterprise-wide adoption. Infosys Digital Interactions practice offers the complete spectrum of solutions from concept to execution backed by ready to use solutions and accelerators like Content Digitization, Mobile POS and Rapid Prototyping solution to ensure that organizations can rapidly iterate and jumpstart the reimagining process.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.infosys.com
• Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $10M, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
• Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client
• Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 7+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Experience selling digital solutions/services
• Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required, we are not able to sponsor this position at this time
• Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
• Global Delivery Model experience
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
• Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.