Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 5,000 retail branches, 17 contact centers, and 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of approximately 5,000 retail banking branches, complemented by online and digital channels, and a network of 13,000 ATMs across 36 states and Washington, D.C. Branch Banking includes the Affluent Segment and Strategy team and Wells Fargo At WorkSM, the Business Development Office, Business Initiatives, Business Performance & Accountability, Distribution Strategies, Future Banking, and Regional Banking.
As a branch manager, you’re responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience , ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers succeed financially
- Be a risk management leader; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
- Attract, retain and develop talent
- Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
- Maintain a deep understanding of financial products and services
- Ensure customers are informed on how Wells Fargo can help make banking easier through education and demonstration of available digital options and introducing them to partners that support their needs
- Provide proactive leadership through customer outreach and community engagement
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
- Manage the staffing, schedule and work-flow for a team of direct and indirect reports
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 707 Wilshire Blvd - Los Angeles, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | San Gabriel, California
Wells Fargo | Los Angeles, California
Wells Fargo | Hawthorne, California
Wells Fargo | Inglewood, California
Wells Fargo | Gardena, California
Wells Fargo | Carson, California
Wells Fargo | Compton, California
Wells Fargo | Glendale, California
Wells Fargo | Burbank, California
Wells Fargo | Los Angeles, California