- Major Operating System (Linux/Windows) system administration skills.
- High-level programming language/software engineering skills.
- Front-end web programming experience using a dynamic framework (Angular, JQuery, AJAX, etc.)
- Java and/or C++ fluency
- Scripting language, system automation experience (Python, PowerShell, Perl, bash, etc.)
- Networking certifications and experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, CIS or IT or related technical field and three years of related experience.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language, including the ability to comprehend and interest electronic and technical data In Accordance With (IAW) American National Standards Institute (ANSI) format and U.S. military standards.
- Possess or ability to obtain at a minimum a US DoD Secret Clearance.
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.