• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
• Develop or maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, and statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement
• Collect and provide performance measures, reports, and analysis findings and assist in identifying areas for process improvement
• Provide expert guidance to direct planning, control, monitoring and reporting of significant program events whose accomplishment is scheduled and against which progress is measured
• Define Process Improvement Program and Measurement & Performance Program and ensure programs are aligned with overall process improvement goals.
• Lead and/or support Process Improvement teams across a variety of groups and foster a culture of early problem identification, timely resolution and broad based employee engagement.
• May lead and/or support the development and implementation of the organization's Management Operating System including the training and coaching of all functional areas on measurement principles, meeting frameworks, visual management, statistical analysis and root cause analysis.
• Participate in/lead special projects as needed.
• Support organization transformation and communication efforts.
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree • At least a Green Belt Certified or Black Belt Trained with relevant experience in RPA, AI and Transformation • At least 12 years overall experience in Business Excellence with 5 years of experience in Managerial role • Handled a minimum of 200 operations FTEs • Experienced in handling projected based on different RPA Tools like: Ui-Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega, etc. • Experience in Insurance, Health and Telecommunications industry is an advantage • Experience in Analytic Tool: Mini Tab is an advantage
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.