• Deploy quality plan at the Business level in conjunction with the Business Excellence group to provide overall quality leadership to the site.
• Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention.
• Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
• Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
• Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
• Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
• Provide a leadership role, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement. Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast paced environment.
Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree • Must have 15+ years of overall experience in Business Excellence under BPO or Shared Services industry • At least 10 years of experience in leadership position • Black Belt Trained or Certified with relevant experience in AI and RPA. • Experience in Business Transformation • Broad financial knowledge for budgeting, profit plan obtainment etc. • Knowledge of lean concepts and process • Strong communication and presentation skills • Strong ability to influence • Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.