Builder Sales Representative
Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Fireside Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Builder Sales Representative in Delaware County, PA. Can be located in Delaware Co, PA, Chester Co and New castle Co, DE.
A sales career at Fireside Hearth & Home Technologies, a division of Hearth & Home Technologies, puts you in the position of selling the most popular brands in the industry, and selling a product that people love.
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Fireside Hearth & Home provides sales careers that can ignite your professional growth. Advancement is only limited by ambition and as the industry leader, we offer sales careers in multiple channels across the United States.
Our Builder Sales Representatives are customer-focused. They know that our job is not done until our customers are completely satisfied. Fortunately, it’s easy to satisfy customers when you’re the leader in the industry. Being #1 makes it easier to sell, but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy job. We challenge all of our sales professionals to be creative and push us to heights we didn’t dream of when we were founded more than 70 years ago.
Your Role as a Builder Sales Representative
- Utilize our Hearth Expert Professional Builder Sales (HEPBS) process and tools, including Key Account Plans (KAP’s), Key Account Business Reviews (KABR’s), and the Strategic Pricing Request (SPR) process to achieve territory goals.
- Develop an in depth understanding of our products and Signature Installation process to facilitate appropriate product recommendations and solutions.
- Systematically manage account plans to maximize sales opportunities through new business development and current account penetration.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels and various functions within each account.
The Requirements of a Builder Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business administration, marketing or related field preferred. (2 year vocation/technical degree required.)
- 3+ years of sales experience (B2B experience preferred.)
- Self-motivation and the ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with proven ability to work efficiently and manage time wisely.
Why Sales Professionals Choose Fireside Hearth & Home Technologies
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that people love
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly incentives
- Comprehensive benefits, including auto allowance health insurance, 401k and profit sharing
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your sales career by selling a product people love from the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position
- This position isn’t what you are looking for? Keep in touch with us and our other opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter
Hearth & Home Technologies™ is the world's leading producer and installer of hearth products. Together, the Hearth & Home Technologies family of brands offers a product line unsurpassed in its breadth, including a full array of gas, electric, and wood burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, grills, mantels and more. Our Heatilator and Heat & Glo brands are the strongest in the industry, and our products are designed to incorporate the very latest in materials and technology. Yet, in spite of all the effort we devote to growth and innovation, we never lose sight of our primary mission: Making your house feel more like a home™. At Hearth & Home Technologies, innovation is an ongoing endeavor. Today we create excellence in the marketplace, tomorrow we'll redefine it. Hearth & Home Technologies is a subsidiary of HNI Corporation. HNI Corporation was recognized for the sixth consecutive year as one of the 400 Best Big Companies in America by Forbes magazine in 2004, and one of America's Most Admired Company in the furniture industry by Fortune magazine in 2004. "The fireplace? The heart of the home itself." — Frank Lloyd Wright
ABC Supply | ,
Oracle Corporation | ,
TireHub | ,
Oracle Corporation | ,
Merck & Company | ,
Weyerhaeuser Company | ,