The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
Contribute to the growth of the HPS Lifecycle Solutions & Services business by providing technical support to both internal customers, being Honeywell affiliates, as well external end-user customers. He/She PSC engineer works in a global team, providing remote maintenance support for LSS service engineers.
• Develop knowledge about the A360 sites.
• Ability deliver remote support & services remotely and effectively.
• Alert Monitoring and Alert Analysis,
• Ability to execute GTAC and other standard audit checklists
• Report out to regional stakeholders.
• Proactively manage and respond to customer questions, issues, and input accurately and within Service Level Agreement timing.
• Comply with all GSM processes for documentation and customer communication.
• Maintain strong case documentation and follow up to ensure that technical recommendations effectively resolve customer issues.
• Provide A360 program teams with periodic updates, so that they can interface effectively with the customer using current information.
• Support Honeywell affiliates by participating in meetings with customers
• Keep technically current with the broad HPS product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on a designated product line.
• Actively share knowledge and new findings with other team members through periodic creation of knowledge articles.
• Ability to support through the follow the sun.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Engineering degree in electronics, Chemical, instrumentation or process technologies.
• 6 -10 years’ experience in the system engineering, operations, or services support functions within the Industrial automation industry.
• Deliver premium services for all assigned customers
• Proactive analysis and Incident Avoidance Cases
• Coordinate remote PM within schedule and quality.
• Ability to provide proactive support to identified customer sites.
• Respond to the high volume of customer inquiries in an efficient and accurate manner, meeting or exceeding the published SLA (Service Level Agreement) for Response and Resolution.
• Maintain proactive and timely communications, providing frequent and informative customer updates.
JOB ID: HRD119908
Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.