O'Reilly is now hiring experienced and knowledgeable Professional Accounts Specialists, who primarily focus on serving our professional customers. As the primary contact for professional customers, they need to be proficient in parts lookup, invoicing, inventory and delivery management. These team members will go above and beyond as they use their experience to find the right part required to fulfill the need of our professional customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with installers to develop good sales relationships
- Coordinate and routes delivery specialists to ensure service and efficiency
- Service and maintain delivery vehicles according to company standards
- Work with sales specialists to provide superior service to customers through strong teamwork
- Assumes front counter and backroom responsibilities as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Good background in mechanics
- Above average communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge of automotive repairs (desired but not required)
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all of our market areas. From our roots as a single store in 1957 to our current size of 5,219 locations (and growing), we've come a long way. We continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry with countless opportunities for individual growth. Whether you are looking to run a store, manage a distribution center, or climb the corporate ladder, O'Reilly has the career path for you!
O'Reilly Automotive | Sacramento, California
O'Reilly Automotive | Cameron Park, California
O'Reilly Automotive | Citrus Heights, California
O'Reilly Automotive | Rancho Cordova, California