About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
CLBT within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS.
About the Role
Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex Pega Applications.
Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. .
- Leads the technical team in DCO sessions while gathering and understanding requirements, and developing and testing use cases to help ensure best possible application design.
- Designs the technical solution and leads the technical team in development activities while ensuring adherence to the COE standards and best practices.
- Performs code reviews and reviews alert logs to ensure application quality is in compliance with COE coding standards, UI/UX standards and Corporate Security standards.
- Validates final delivered solutions meet and perform to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega applications.
- 7+ years of application development and maintenance experience.
- 7+ years of active Pega Systems application development experience.
- Must have Pega 8.x development experience
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specification document and solution architecture design.
- Pega CLSA (Lead Systems Architect) certification, and/or equivalent training/experience.
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega PRPC frameworks.
- Expertise in use of Connectors and Services in PRPC to integrate with external systems
- Proficient in authentication, authorization, LDAP and advanced security concepts.
- Sound skills in developing PRPC High Level Class structure, Work Flows and Business Process Management.
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC.
- Expertise in creating User Interface (UI) using flow actions, harness and section rules
- Extensively used Clipboard, Tracer and Performance Analyzer (PAL) for troubleshooting and performance tuning of PRPC applications.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle 9i/10g and stored procedures using SQL, PL/SQL
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
Emphasis on collaboration with various Pega development teams, Architects, and Pega Tech Lead Engineer.
- Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
• Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
• Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
• Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
• should have a lead a team of junior people
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 57272
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.