• Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $30-40M, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
• Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client
• Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
About Infosys Financial Services:
Infosys Financial Services (FS) practice is a thriving macrocosm. Our IT solutions for financial services contribute to nearly one-third of the company’s revenues. What has not changed after all these years however, is the fact that at our core, we still intend to redefine the way banks use technology. Today, ‘Digitization’ is the name of the modern game and Infosys FS is at the forefront of this movement. The biggest trend defining the global financial services industry is digital disruption.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 11+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Experience in the relevant industry/vertical
• Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time
• Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
• Global Delivery Model experience
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
• Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.