NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Territory Sales Representative
INDUSTRY: NCR Hospitality, Small-Medium Business
Location: Indianapolis, IN
We are NCR, a global tech company and leading provider of software and services-led enterprise solutions to banks, restaurants, and retailers. We run the everyday transactions thatmake life easier. We're the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, and our solutions power millions of deposits, payments, and purchases every day.
NCR Hospitality, provides wall-to-wall capabilities that enable restaurants to optimize every aspect of their business and continuously adapt to technology and industry transformation. From point of sale, kitchen, restaurant operations and payments we make simple possible for restaurants. Our solutions help businesses around the world increase revenue, build loyalty, reach new customers and lower their costs of operations.
By continually learning about-and pioneering-how the world interacts and transacts, we're helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
This position has the responsibility for developing new business opportunities with prospects outside of our current customer base, that are competitively held and or new restaurant concepts . Develops a sales strategy to win business that is managed, tracked and reported in Salesforce.com, demonstrating sales activities to achieve sales goals. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the sales process through the order booking , transferring account ownership to the Account Executive for project management and implementation services. (add processing in)
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Grow market share through # of new restaurant sites with NCR Solutions & Payments
- Develop ROI-based solution sales plans that leverage strategic Account Planning skills
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers in the prospect and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate
- Develop a competitive sales opportunity strategy
- Capitalize on a foundation of internal and external industry networks to uncover business opportunities and develop a business solution that demonstrates NCR's value and its impact on the prospective customer.
- Sales Process/Activity Management: Strategically designs a plan to effectively manage territory in order to maximize incoming orders as necessary to meet annual quota objectives.
- Input forecasting and account activity in Salesforce to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized.
- Gain customer commitment, builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities
- Upon securing official order comment from customer, works with account executive to transition account control responsibility, including solution delivery
- BS/BA in related discipline and or equivalent sales experience with 2+ years of experience in Restaurant Technology Sales/Business Development
- A minimum of 2+ years working in Hospitality/Restaurant Solution sales
- Proven success in consulting and/or solution sales environment.
- Previous successful consulting and or client management in the restaurant segment
- Previous experience with software and services organizations that sell Point-of-Sale, Payment Applications, Above Store, Kitchen Production and Marketing Programs.
- Demonstrated success in presenting and articulating the value of technology solutions In-depth experience and understanding of the hospitality/restaurant market, industry trends and related competition
- Strong knowledge/use of CRM tool - Salesforce.com in past working experience
- Strong Executive Presence - this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- "Hunger to Win / Hate to Lose" sales mentality
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in banking and commerce solutions, powering incredible experiences that make life easier. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables transactions across financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation | Indianapolis, Indiana
Accenture | Indianapolis, Indiana
Accenture | Indianapolis, Indiana
AT&T | Indianapolis, Indiana
O'Reilly Automotive | Indianapolis, Indiana
O'Reilly Automotive | Franklin, Indiana