If you are looking to continue your career supporting the world's finest navy and would like to live abroad in Spain, Amentum is actively seeking a qualified Financial Analyst to perform a wide array of administrative, record keeping and updating, and financial reporting functions. These functions will be specifically for assisting the Forward Deployed Regional Maintenance Center (FDRMC) in Rota, Spain.
- Record, review, and update approved financial transactions in various web based financial applications, such as:
- Command Financial Management System (CFMS)
- Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS)
- Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS)
- Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS)
- Monitor web-based financial systems for failed/suspended transactions and abnormal balances, resolving identified items through correction of errors and interface with external activities (Grantors, Performing Activities, and Defense Financial and Accounting Service technicians) as required
- Perform maintenance of appropriate local logs and ledgers of transactions and account balances
- Review, file, and perform retrieval of financial and payroll records
- Audit and review of personnel timecards and pay records
- Process vendor invoices and prepare documentation for certification of vendor payments
- Perform other financial and administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related major and 3 years of job-related experience, or equivalent
- Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Position requires an active U.S. DoD secret clearance
- U.S. citizenship
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems