• Manage month end close for areas including but not limited to: revenue, partner payments, rider/driver incentives, accounts receivable, allowance for doubtful accounts, revenue to cash reconciliation
• Reconcile and monitor the health of our balance sheet with respect to end-user receivables, processor receivables, restaurant and partner payables
• Lead automation and user acceptance testing of reporting coming from our home-grown revenue systems and feed to the company’s ERP ledgers
• Enhance existing processes and controls, perform and maintain assigned internal controls
• Help lead critical accounting projects, including the design and implementation of key finance systems, global close efficiency and management reporting
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
• Continuously adapt and align the data reporting capture and settlement reconciliation with the introduction of new products, markets, vendors and policies
• Detect and resolve data issues and reconciliation gaps
• Analyze and research revenue accounting matters including but not limited to: revenue recognition, sales reserves, and incentive accounting. Provide accurate and comprehensive documentation of issues identified and resolutions reached. Work closely with the Technical Revenue Accounting team to document policies and accounting conclusions
• Influence policies and processes that would drive scalable operations, compliance with US GAAP and strong internal control environment
• Act as a representative in process improvement projects with Engineering, Payment Ops, Risk, and FP&A
• Collaborate with Internal Audit; walkthrough, develop and document processes and key controls in the order to cash cycle
• Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance • Certified Public Accountant is an advantage • Must have at least 12 years of experience in Revenue Accounting • Must have at least 3 - 5 years of managerial experience • Must have an experience under Foreign Currency or BPO industry • Must have an experience in driving automation projects or Business Excellence • Must have Month-end close experience • Extensive knowledge of revenue recognition in US GAAP and experience in performing technical revenue research • Proven ability to collaborate with Finance Engineering to build audit ready Revenue systems • Experience auditing, implementing or operating in a SOX effective environment • Exposure to electronic payment processing, working with PSPs, and understand a mature company order-to-cash cycle • Oracle experience and ability to read and write SQL query are an advantage
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.