What You Will Do In Your Role
- Write and develop applications based on provided specifications
- Modify applications based on provided change specifications
- Work with users to detect, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and errors
- Adhere to company design, programming and database guidelines
- Create and maintain documentation as required
- Aid, train, and may supervise interns and junior developers
- Research new methods to meet applications requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years working experience
- Proficient with MVC software architectural pattern
- Proficient in Agile development
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Proficient in HTML/CSS 3
- Proficient in Git
- Proficient in both Chinese and English read/write
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 years working experience
- Expert in C# programming language
- Expert with HTML/CSS 3
- Proficient of T-SQL
- Proficient with Relational Database Management Systems
- Familiar with factory operation
- Understand SAP/Siemens Camstar system and know how to code with it.
- Fluent oral English
Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. They have invested about $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures since 2003 to make life better around the world by efficiently converting resources into products and services that people depend on every day.
Our major industries include refining, chemicals and biofuels; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching.
Since 1960, the value of the Standard & Poor's 500 grew 100-fold (assuming the reinvestment of dividends). During that same period, the value of Koch Industries grew nearly 3,500-fold (using the same assumptions). The growth of Koch companies has been achieved both through acquisitions and through expansion and broadening of existing businesses. Contributing to the company’s continued growth is the shareholders’ long-time policy of reinvesting 90 percent of earnings.
We have long been committed to creating real, sustainable value for all of society. For decades, Koch companies have supported education and social progress. These philanthropic efforts include support for educational institutions, foundations and programs that study and promote market-based solutions to societal challenge. Koch also works to protect, conserve and enhance natural resources; Koch companies around the world have earned more than 550 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation and customer service since January 2009.