- Accountable for C&I, Card Sales and Lubricants sales in Hong Kong and Lubricants sales in Taiwan.
- Lead the development and implementation of sales and segment strategy to achieve overall business targets.
- Drive sustainable results in alignment with regional strategic objective on volume (Diesel, Gasoline and Lubricants), margin, customer profitability, selling prices & expenses.
- Spearhead account planning process and derive appropriate action plans to optimize key account management.
- Build effective relationship with key external stakeholders, including customers, distributors and business partners to grow and secure sales channels.
- Leverage internal resources and identify synergies to support sustainable business growth.
- Lead a sales team of 10+ employees and responsible for team development, including coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer to ensure high performance outcomes.
- Closely monitor market trends and development and make appropriate business recommendations to grow/defend market share.
- Proactively engage and participate in local/regional meetings in support of cross-functional collaboration, best practices sharing and knowledge exchange.
- University degree or above in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering, Business Studies or equivalent.
- 15+ years' experience in petroleum / chemical and related industries in sales and marketing function, with at least 10 years of managerial experience in MNC.
- Proven track record of driving sales revenue in a high value and competitive B2B environment.
- Strong sense of entrepreneurship, market insights and practical experience in handling market dynamics and managing business cycles.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate complex subject matters; strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, and motivational skills.
- Energetic and self-motivated team builder, capable to effectively handle multi-task levels of responsibilities and high stress environments.
- Absolute proficiency in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Join us and help create the future of energy
Chevron seeks people who are driven to find cleaner, smarter ways to power the world. People like you. Turn your ideas into solutions. Discover all the places you can work, all the diverse people you can collaborate with and all the global issues you can help solve. We invite you to explore it all.
Imagine a global career with endless opportunities
Chevron offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.