Position:Senior Engineer (Verification)
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in UVM.
• Hands on experience of developing assertion, checkers, coverage and scenario creation.
• Must have executed at-least 2 SoC Verification project
• Experience in developing test and coverage plan, Verification environment and validation plan.
• Hands on experience atleast one industry standard protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, MIPI, USB or similar is required.
• Expertise in IP as well as SOC verification
• Perl/shell scripting is a good to have
Location:IN-KA-Bangalore, India (eInfochips)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Engineering Services
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.