Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Network Administrator to join our team in Dale County, AL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the overall network infrastructure at the MTFs and respond to, detect, report, record, diagnose and resolve the occurrence of network faults.
- Install, relocate, configure, modify and test routers, hubs, switches, wireless access points and associated controllers, and terminal servers.
- Measure network performance and connectivity.
- Maintain and manage Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs).
- Install, test, terminate and maintain cable. (Such installation will provide no warranty of installed cable or drops. All material and equipment required will be provided by the Government)
- Troubleshoot wiring problems.
- Inspect wiring drops.
- Troubleshoot serial communication lines.
- Operate and maintain Network Management Systems (NMS).
- Operate and maintain Network Operating Systems (NOS).
- Support diagnostics and configuration connectivity of MHS site/service specific servers, such as DBSS, CHCS, AHLTA, MHS GENESIS, DMLSS, operating systems, office automation, and other systems as specified with subsequent task orders.
- Operate and maintain security firewalls/Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices.
- Assist with DHA Infrastructure deployments and technical hardware refresh initiatives.
- Maintain documentation necessary for operations in support of LAN to WAN connectivity.
- Support the integration of network hardware and software platforms for WAN/LAN connected systems and medical AISs at MTFs, clinics, etc. as directed by the COR.
- Address user concerns with the LAN/WAN service provider and alert users to routine maintenance impacting circuits.
- Security+ (or a more advanced certification that’s IAT Level II); must be obtained prior to start
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent is required prior to start date
- Minimum one-year experience as a Network Administrator
- Must be eligible to obtain an interim TS Security clearance
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Applicants without an DoD Security Clearance may be considered; must be able to obtain an Interim Secret to start
- Current Tier V SSBI (Top Secret Clearance) OR
- Tier III SSBI (Secret Clearance) may be considered but will require upgrade to a Tier V SSBI in order to start within position.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to move about inside the office or IT environment to access computer systems, modules; equipment and IT machinery.
- Must be able to constantly operate computers and other IT environment systems such as IT machinery, modules, etc.
- Must be able to position self to maintain computer systems both at lower height levels and upper height levels as needed and required.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The person in this position must be able to detect, identify, and judge audible alarms.
- The person in this position must be able to detect, identify, observe, and assess written communications; presentations; and manuals.
- Must be able to move, install, uninstall, and transport up to 50 pounds in an IT officer environment.
- May be required to work in outdoor environment and be exposed to outdoor weather conditions as needed or required.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
Plateau GRP | Daleville, Alabama
Michelin North America | Dothan, Alabama
BlueWater Federal Solutions | Fort Rucker, Alabama
STS Aviation Group | Ozark, Alabama
Kroger | Dothan, Alabama
Kroger | Dothan, Alabama
Bradley-Morris, Inc. | Dothan, Alabama
Love's Travel Stops | Ozark, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Dothan, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Dothan, Alabama