Under supervision of the Installation Access Supervisor, Operates the Defense Biometrics Identification System (DBIDS); performs a variety of duties directly related to the development and/or operation of Installation Access Programs supporting the mission of ASG-KU. Reviews and analyzes a variety of other types of documents to ensure consistency between and among these and the organization’s functions. Reconciles Installation Access Programs; questions areas that are unclear or appear contrary to command guidance.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Granting of installation access badges to include enrolling all Locally Employed Persons (LEPs) and conducting LEP/CI screenings
- Receives and relays pertinent communication
- Reviews all installation access applications in accordance with ASG-KU policy.
- Updates barment rosters denying unauthorized individuals onto the installation.
- Inventories & Maintains and trouble shoots all DBIDS equipment
- Performs other duties or assignments as required.
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School diploma required, AA or BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Be a US Citizen
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid US Tourist Passport
- Have a current and valid US Driver’s License
- Will meet United States Government (USG) security requirements
- Ability to obtain host country driver’s license.
- Must be Secret Clearance eligible and/or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Must have computer experience and have thorough knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Prior DBIDS experience a plus.
- Excellent computer skills required as well as interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months). Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.