Responsible for the enrollment and screening of Locally Employed Personnel (LEP), the enroller will be responsible for biometrically enrolling the applicant into the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT) or other government provided enrollment systems. This includes the capture and input of pertinent iris scans, fingerprints, photographs and demographic information. Upon the completion the enroller is responsible for the submission of the information electronically. Additionally personnel will be responsible for the CI screening of personnel and must be able to identify CI indicators.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Granting of installation access badges to include enrolling all Locally Employed Persons (LEPs) and conducting LEP/CI screenings.
- Maintains a local CI database of all Other Country Nationals (OCNs) screened.
- Conducts CI screenings of LEPs upon occurrence of CI indicators during the screening process.
- Coordinates with the local Direct Support CI Detachment, in order to effectively support CI operations.
- Walk-in reports identified by supervisory personnel to have CI value will be referred to CI.
- Conducts CI analysis.
- Performs Job Duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School diploma required, AA or BA/BS preferred
- Must be familiar with CI indicators and reporting procedures, to include proper format and procedures of DIIRs and IIRs
- Must have at least 1 year experience conducting CI/HUMINT operations or LEP screening with preference to the Middle East
- US Government school-trained CI Agent (35M, 0211, or AFSC series 7S) or NCIS agent preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and Biometrics Automated Toolset
- Must have a valid stateside driver’s license and ability to obtain a Host Country Driver's License
- Must have a valid secret clearance.
- Must be US Government school-trained CI Agents or HUMINT Collectors (MOS 35L/35M/0211, AFSC series 7S, NCIS Agent or other Intelligence MOS).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Law Enforcement (e.g. Police, Military Police, Criminal Investigation Department, etc.).
- Must have at least one year experience conducting CI/HUMINT operations, or LEP screening.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Skilled at handling confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills is, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in
- the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months). Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in
- areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective
- devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.