Live the experience. From professional empowerment to continual learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for better solutions drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Ulta Beauty Information Systems Team is currently seeking a Senior Support Analyst for their Distribution Center team in Dallas, TX. The Senior Support Analyst will be a member of a talented, geographically dispersed support team. This team member will provide technical support across a wide range of technologies for office and floor associates in ULTA's fast-paced distribution center environment supporting end user hardware, software, RF and printer technology at the distribution center.
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY:
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to applications. Assists with specified procedures
- Undertakes the identification, registration and categorization of incidents. Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly escalates incidents as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Deploys, sets up, tunes and calibrates radio frequency/analogue elements following maintenance schedules and using appropriate tools and test equipment. Incorporates hardware/firmware modifications. Assists with setting up, tuning and functional checks of radio frequency/analogue elements. Resolves faults down to line replaceable unit (LRU) level or escalates according to given procedures. Carries out user confidence checks and escalates faults according to given procedures.
- Performs simple security administration tasks. Maintains relevant records and documentation.
- Monitors and performs requests for service, following agreed procedures. Promptly allocates calls as appropriate. Records incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records, inform users about the process and advises the relevant persons of actions taken.
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will have an Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline or equivalent experience required and 2 years of experience in a PC support role. Additional requirements include:
- Ability to work Saturday - Wednesday . Saturday shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm) Sunday- Wednesday ( 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Emphasis on customer service
- Conceptual knowledge of RF scanner and printer technology
- Working knowledge of wired and wireless network technologies
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
PREFERRED OR SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Long periods of standing and/or walking
- Ability to navigate ladders and stairs
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Normal office demands
- Higher and lower than normal operating temperatures within distribution center
- Up to 12-hour shifts and 6-day weeks may be required during "Peak Season" between week of Thanksgiving holiday through New Year's holiday
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.
ULTA | Dallas, Texas
ULTA | Dallas, Texas
ULTA | Lewisville, Texas
ULTA | Cedar Hill, Texas
ULTA | Burleson, Texas
ULTA | Flower Mound, Texas
ULTA | Dallas, Texas
ULTA | Mansfield, Texas
ULTA | Carrollton, Texas
ULTA | Grand Prairie, Texas