Under the supervision of the CBRN, Lead, Driver Operator, Lead and/or Warehouse, Lead, operate and maintain the forms warehouse, maintaining a 90% stock inventory of required forms on hand at all times. Conduct a 100% inventory of forms on the last weekend of each month. Responsible for the delivery and/or coordination with the Installation Transportation Office (ITO) for large print jobs that require Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) support to transport the material (Publications distributed); Personnel CVDS processed (outgoing);performs other duties and assignments as required.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Operate and maintain the forms warehouse, maintaining a 90% stock inventory of required forms on hand at all times
- Conduct a 100% inventory of forms on the last weekend of each month
- Responsible for the delivery and/or coordination with the Installation Transportation Office (ITO) for large print jobs that require Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) support to transport the material (Publications distributed)
- Personnel CVDS processed (outgoing)
- Performs other duties and assignments as required
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- DoD Information Assurance Awareness Training (CERT)
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a U. S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License
- 2-3 years experience in the Warehouseman I role
- Must also be fluent in spoken and written English. Must have a good command of military rank structure. Preferably familiar with related US Army regulation and pamphlets.
- Must be proficient in intermediate level MS Office software applications such as Word, Excel, Access and Power point.
- Must be flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to recognize and quickly resolve customer issues, lead furnishings personnel, and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.