Under the supervision of the Material Maintenance Officer Manager, Service Desk Supervisor and with technical assistance and guidance from the Maintenance Manager, performs daily routine gathering of information in support of the Department’s mission. Duties: With guidance and supervision, work with MS-DOS, Windows 95, MS Office and other similar programs. Work with the Material Maintenance Officer and the Maintenance Manager formulating the format for the MARC's meetings. Provide appropriate technical assistance and responses to the Section Supervisors on Work Order in the shop. May be required to do on site customer assistance visits. Appointed as the Modification Work Order Coordinator for the Contract. May be required to operate and manage minor stand-alone PC-based software/systems. May perform other administrative tasks as determined by Material Officer and the Maintenance Manager. May receive training on SARSS operational procedures by the SARSS Analyst.
Performs other duties as assigned.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Performs daily routine gathering of information in support of the Department’s mission.
- With guidance and supervision, work with MS-DOS, Windows 95, MS Office and other similar programs.
- Work with the Material Maintenance Officer and the Maintenance Manager formulating the format for the MARC's meetings.
- Provide appropriate technical assistance and responses to the Section Supervisors on Work Order in the shop.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Military or equivalent training in the Army Maintenance Program.
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 3 years experience in logistics, automation or supply management or a combination thereof if essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory, as well as the ability to actively participate in the decision making process.
- Candidate must possess strong customer service and analytical skills and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a working knowledge of Maximo® or similar Maintenance Management Systems.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.