ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with production processes, equipment and tools.
Coordinate with various departments to execute and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare Site Injection Molds cavity status condition report.
- Address technical issues (i.e. tool, equipment, process, training, etc.) resulting in potential delays, and/or higher cost of production parts.
- Generate and implement sustainable processes using lean manufacturing principles to improve production process.
- Lead/Participate in Kaizen and PSP activities.
- Initiate root-cause investigations, analysis and documentation of downstream production failures.
- Develop and implement improvements projects for production process, equipment and tools.
- Provide information that supports manufacturing operations, such as performing historical data analysis, design, documentation, implementation and validation of equipment and process changes.
- Design, develop, implement, and support both hardware and software systems used in manufacturing.
- Actively participate as technical lead for assigned projects.
- Create, revise, update Procedures/work instructions, requalification documents.
- Route documents for approval and release
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge and skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in injection molding manufacturing environments.
- Understands Lean Manufacturing principles and problem-solving methodology (DMAIC. Kaizen)
- Can program measurement routines for Micro-Vu and Mitutoyo CMM’s.
- Can program MS Excel Macros and Minitab
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Understands technical drawings and GD&T
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality systems.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
• Experience in medical injection molding manufacturing engineering operations
• Ability to lift 35 pounds.
• Sits/stands/walks 8 hrs./day.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Our 59,000 associates around the world serve customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies.