About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
This position within the PEGA Production Support team is responsible for researching and responding to problem tickets assigned to PEGA; monitoring, researching and responding to questions received in the PEGA Production Support mailbox.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
L1 support service – Monitoring & First Line of Defense for Incident Management
Application Monitoring Team
- Proactive monitoring – 24x7 eyes on glass
- Receive and act on alerts
- First line of defense for incident management
- Incident response and logging
- Executing SOPs
- Ticket creation
- Incident coordination
- Escalation to L2
- Application Monitoring Team
- L2 support service – Incident Management/Problem Management
Incident Management Team
- Incidents triage and coordination for tickets
- Stakeholder communication
- Execute workarounds
- Coordinate with third parties and other systems for fixes
- Code analysis and provide RCA
- Problem management
- Recommendations of changes for fix
- Adhoc service requests
- Provide software/patch deployment support
- L3 support service – Bug Fix/Minor Enhancement
Bug Fix/Minor Enhancements Team
- Code fix/minor enhancements based on RCAs
- Work with SMEs and architects on finalizing, design and code comments
- Work with QA teams on testing cycles
- Help with SOP maintenance for new and changed capabilities
- Implement best practices
- Expected 3 years professional Information System experience in PEGA PRPC.
- Should have integration experience with SOAP and Rest services.
- Should have hands-on experience on the following rules in Pega PRPC.
- Should be ready to work in second shifts when required. Should have min 3 years of development experience in PRPC.
o Decision Rules
o Integration Rules
o Declarative Rules
o User Interface
- CSA Certified
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: in a highly critical environment
- WebSphere experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 61941
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.