About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role:
Senior Java Engineer with good Design, hands on development & technical skills along with good interpersonal skills
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
- Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements
- Organize, lead and motivate development resources to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Provides technical direction to the project team and perform code reviews.Facilitate communications within the team and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the team and other personnel.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, System Architects, Analysts and any other stakeholders as needed
Core skills – 6 to 10 years Java/J2EE Web Application Development, Spring (Core, MVC, AOP, Batch), JQuery, Web Services (REST, SOAP etc.), JS frameworks, Hybrid Application development, Cloud Technologies (AWS/PCF), Microservices & knowledge on Oracle database.
- Strong in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, Design Patterns
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications)
- Experience in Digital Banking/eCommerce or any complex customer facing applications
- API - driven development - Experience working with remote data via SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling and Security Best Practices
- Experience in Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) & Domain Driven Development (DDD)
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 60509
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.