About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the C&SBBT and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support
About the Role
We are seeking to hire an Automation Engineer for CRM - Customer Relationship View (CRV) initiative as part of Enterprise Core Services group. CRV is an application built on CRM platform to address the needs of Community Banking and Virtual Channels. CRV application is one of the most critical initiatives in the bank. The application is built on the Salesforce financial service cloud (FSC) platform using lightning components. The application will be used by multiple LOB's with over 100,000+ users. This will be one of the largest Salesforce FSC implementations in North America. You will be part of DevOps team performing QA and development with your automation skills. Working closely with the onsite counterparts and offshore team as a complete techno-functional consultant with Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications.
• Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
• Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
• Uses independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
• Leads and prioritizes testing activities for projects involving onshore and offshore teams.
• Executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
• Provides specific technical guidance on defects to developers.
• Gives direction to less experienced analysts.
- University degree in Engineering or related discipline.
Experience of more 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
- Automation Testing experience (in Selenium or similar tools)
- Hand-on in writing automation scripts (using Java/ C#/Python etc.).
- API based testing experience using automation.
- 4+ years of HP ALM experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of JIRA experience
- Experience of Salesforce Financial Cloud.
- Experience in working on Informatica/ Mulesoft.
- Salesforce certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 59176
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,