Req #: R117512
- US - AL, Huntsville
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Secret
Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community. This position requires a highly motivated advanced analyst to be part of a team of dedicated professionals in support of the Missile Defense Agency in Huntsville, AL.
- Degree requirements: MA/MS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment and/or related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience; OR BA/BS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. OR AA/AS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with a minimum of 15 years relevant experience.
- Experience directing activities to conduct focused Logistics strategic planning and analysis for all phases of life-cycle management.
- Experience coordinating with Technical Design Activities (TDAs), vendors, logisticians, and engineers to define initial and revised acquisition and supportability requirements for developmental programs and rapid capability planning.
- Experience identifying and updating initial requirements and analysis for systems/equipment designs from an operational, supportability, and resourcing perspective utilizing variables such as functional capabilities, physical attributes, environmental conditions, and other design characteristics.
- Experience establishing and assisting in the planning, development, coordination, and execution of required milestone documentation to fully support given program of record or project systems initiatives
- Experience leading integrated product support teams or working independently with systems to provide support capability and solve complex life-cycle logistics problems.
- Experience developing life-cycle logistics policies, plans, procedures and documents.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support teams. Develop and presenting briefings to MDA senior leaders.
- Experience identifying and applying logistics management concepts, policies and practices as they apply to newly develop and legacy systems during the acquisition and sustainment phase of the life-cycle.
- Experience applying logistics analyses and using analytical tools to effectively assess integrated product support elements and mitigate risks, including planning for risk, assessing risk areas and developing risk management options.
- Demonstrate knowledge of continuous process improvement, contract management, acquisition, planning, funding, and management information systems.
- Security Clearance requirements: TS, TS/SCI, S as defined in the SOW
- Leads a project team in the application of advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermining long-range targets.
- Provides advice and counsel to the organization in area of expertise.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.
Parsons Corporation | Huntsville, Alabama