Req #: R117505
- US - VA, Dahlgren
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Secret
Ready to develop your expertise on a wide variety of difficult defense assignments, applying analytical techniques as part of a team that tackles national defense challenges? Want to take your Analyst skills to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact?
Parsons is now hiring System Analysts, experienced in utilizing analysis methods and practices on a variety of highly complex tasks. We need our analysts to be versatile, highly teachable and enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across a broad. In this role you will provide programmatic support to missile defense programs. Parsons is a leader in the world of defense and cyber security. Working for Parsons will give you the opportunity to develop expertise and continue to propel your career forward as a Systems Analyst. This position requires a highly motivated basic analyst to be part of a team of dedicated professionals in support of the Missile Defense Agency in Dahlgren, VA.
- BA/BS required
- AA required and BA/BS desired
- 2+ years directly supporting a business or acquisition program as an acquisition/program analyst overseeing cost, schedule, and performance
- Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the organization.
- Ability to prepare logical Acquisition products, i.e. Statement of Work (SOW) and Acquisition plans or equivalent desired
- Ability to draft Acquisition program correspondence/status reports, i.e. memorandums, EXSUMs, white papers, and Ad Hoc reports
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- *This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated contract award to Parsons*
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.