Req #: R117453
- US - VA, Dahlgren
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Secret
Ready to use your expertise on a wide variety of difficult defense assignments, applying analytical techniques as part of a team that tackles national defense challenges? Want to take your Analyst skills to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact? Parsons is now hiring fully qualified Senior System Analysts, experienced in utilizing analysis methods and practices with a passion for providing support on a variety of highly complex tasks. In this role you will provide programmatic support to missile defense programs. Parsons is a leader in the world of defense and cyber security. We need our analysts to be versatile, highly teachable and enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across a broad. Working for Parsons will put your industry expertise to work and continue to propel your career forward as a Senior Systems Analyst. This position requires a highly motivated senior analyst to be part of a team of dedicated professionals in support of the Missile Defense Agency in Dahlgren, VA.
- BA/BS required
- CAPM and/or PMP/DAWIA certification or equivalent desired
- 5+ years directly supporting a Federal Acquisition program(s) as an acquisition/program analyst overseeing cost, schedule, and performance
- Ability to prepare acquisition strategy for an Acquisition Strategy Panel and Acquisition Strategy Board or equivalent
- Manages program and project implementation and makes significant contributions to department goals and planning efforts
- Ability to review, process, and formulate strategy products
- Ability to draft acquisition products, i.e. Inter-Agency Acquisition Requirements (IAR), i.e. briefings, MOAs, and IAR Support Agreements desired
- Ability to draft Acquisition program correspondence/status reports, i.e. memorandums, EXSUMs, white papers, and Ad Hoc reports
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated contract award to Parsons*Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.