Travel ___ Position will require travel to CONUS and OCONUS non-hazardous locations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Teach, mentor, and advise senior military personnel on various equipment, technical capabilities and employment Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Assist in the development and implementation of course curriculum and Concepts of Operations (CONOPs)
- Provide training as needed on specialized technical equipment
- Instructors must be able to design and deliver technical training to students at the novice, apprentice, journeyman, and master levels in courses that vary in complexity, duration, and frequency of offering
- Top Secret/SCI with the ability to get a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Experience with technical information collection equipment to support War on Terrorism objectives
- Conduct and document site surveys Operations Security (OPSEC) planning and execution, and evaluate building construction techniques
- A candidate for this position is a graduate of the Interagency Training Center's Basic Technical Operations (BTOC) course (or equivalent) and have at least 6 years of practical experience in:
- Surveillance photography including lowlight exposures and long lens operations (800mm or more).
- Photo and video production software (Photoshop/Premiere)
- Operating audio systems, recorders, transmitters and microphones
- Installing covert audio and/or video systems
- Configuring digital video recorders and video transmission systems. Operating video systems, recorders and transmitters
- Utilizing GPS and radiofrequency tracking systems
- Installing covert surveillances devices in vehicles
- Locking systems, lock picking, manipulation and bypass techniques
- Completion of an Undergrad or Graduate degree in Education and Training maybe considered in lieu of teaching experience. Undergrad or Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Science, and Physics may be considered in lieu of Technical Surveillance or TSCM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to effectively interact and communicate with management, customers, and employees
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Mantech International Corporation | Quantico, Virginia
Mantech International Corporation | Washington, District Of Columbia
Raytheon | Dulles, Virginia
AT&T | Washington, District Of Columbia
Instructional Designer/Media Producer - Office of the Vice President for Information and Education Technology/CIO
Henry M. Jackson Foundation | Bethesda, Maryland
Raytheon | Washington, District Of Columbia
Raytheon | Falls Church, Virginia
Raytheon | Dulles, Virginia
Vectrus | Dahlgren, Virginia
Mantech International Corporation | Herndon, Virginia