The Vaccine Applicator is part of the Constellis Mobile Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations. The Vaccine Applicator will administer COVID-19 vaccines to patients at mobile and static vaccination sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Prepares station for vaccinating process
- Assists in preparing the vaccine for administration
- May educate patients about COVID-19 vaccination
- Validates patient ID and health history tracking for each vaccine dose
- Administers COVID-19 vaccinations and provides patient care as needed, under the supervision of the Vaccination Operations Manager
- Monitors patients who receive COVID-19 vaccination for adverse events as needed
- Maintains clinical standards and all infectious disease practices according to protocols
- Follows current guidelines, regulations, requirements and best practices on COVID-19 vaccinations and mitigation practices
- Follows cold chain requirements and ensures no waste of vaccine
- Licensed/registered healthcare professional (Physician's Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, Paramdeic) with active immunization certification through an accredited organization in one or more states in the contiguous United States
- 2 years medical or healthcare experience
- Understand the current CDC Guidelines on vaccine administration/management and each manufacturer's instructions specific to their COVID-19 vaccines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills required to perform duties
Physical Demands and Environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellis is a family of companies that delivers complementary mission support, integrated security, tactical training and advisory solutions to governments, multinational corporations and international organizations working in challenging environments worldwide.
Our portfolio of companies comprises ACADEMI, Edinburgh International, International Development Solutions, National Strategic Protective Services, Strategic Social, Tidewater Global Services and Triple Canopy. Each entity operates independently, maintains its own brand and implements a distinct business strategy.
We employ thousands of the industry’s most experienced and best-trained employees, most of whom are military veterans. Headquartered in the United States within the greater Washington, D.C. area, Constellis represents client interests in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
How We Do Business
At Constellis, we share an ethical approach to business and remain steadfast to our core values of integrity, dignity, excellence and teamwork. Committed to the highest standards of compliance, quality and accountability, we are a trusted partner to our employees, their families, the communities in which we operate, and the clients that we serve.
All our companies abide by an exacting code of ethics, have established records in quality performance and maintain award-winning legal and compliance departments.
Constellis supports a number of global initiatives including the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, the United Nations Global Compact and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
Constellis | San Juan,
Kelly | San Juan,
Kelly | Dorado,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | Juncos,
Kelly | San Juan,