• You will perform daily and monthly financial and accounting transactions with the general ledger system.
• You are expected to manage and execute monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports, and verifies accuracy.
• You will assist with the automation and streamlining of internal and corporate reporting processes.
• You will be working under the Finance and Accounting business services group and will be responsible for the delivery of all activities relating to accounts payables, accounts receivables and general accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting-related courses • No experience required • Amenable to work in Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, or Alabang
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.