• Assist in in preparing and conducting business process analysis, documents and presents analysis and modeling results to Project lead and stakeholders to ensure processes and tools logic are still relevant to the business.
• Help in assessing impact of any changes in the tools supported and to ensure they align with the Resource and Demand Management processes and guidelines.
• Help in monitoring compliance of all stakeholders on defined resource management processes and guidelines
• Assist tools lead in coordinating with other stakeholders in relation to tools supported and infrastructure changes that would impact Business Operation’s core operations
• Provides support to tool issues
• Graduate of any Computer related course preferably Information Technology or Computer Science • Require 6 months’ work experience in Software development or Testing • Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP up and basic formulas) • Willing to work in Libis, Quezon City • Regular Shift, 9am-6pm
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.