- Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on a wide range of complex process engineering experiments for multiple products, within safety guidelines
- Utilize techniques to characterize hardware, define methods and apply new technologies to characterize hardware, and/or perform hardware characterization on a wide range of complex systems for multiple products, within safety guidelines
- Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, technical reports and generate process engineering specifications
- Develop, plan and execute process engineering projects, within safety guidelines
- Train engineers in measurement techniques of film properties and guide them in the interpretation of the data, new methodologies, trouble shooting techniques and resolve a wide range of complex process engineering issues/problems for multiple products
- Interact with customers to resolve a wide range of complex process engineering issues/problems with limited to no supervision
- Design and implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation
- Identify, select and work with vendors and suppliers with limited to no supervision
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Travel:Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0jyvPLSco3M" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>