Your development plan will include:
- You will be trained on a number of topics, including Supply Chain Management, Leadership, Engineering, Human Resources, Inventory and Quality
- You will travel to attend formal training where members of the leadership team will share their knowledge and experiences through interactive sessions and networking
- You will be paired with a mentor to learn, network, and connect with those who have been where you are and understand your needs, they will be available to support your development as you grow.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to some of our 52 distribution centers in the US to learn from others.
- You will be asked to share innovative ideas in caring for our customer and team
- You will gain responsibility in driving key performance indicators and implementing support through the various business enablement functions that keep the company running strong
- At the successful completion of your training program, you can expect to be interviewed for promotion to a fully engaged Warehouse Manager at one of our distribution centers seeking your talents. We provide a generous relocation package to assist in your move
The Associate Warehouse Manager position has been designed to expose participants to the vast array of challenges and rewards of management and groom them for superior customer service delivery while intentionally ensuring opportunity for individualized, self-paced learning
Base, plus, up to $25K annually in performance incentives, up to $8K annually in location incentives, up to $12K annually in shift incentives.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**