Since 1942 H-V Industries has continued to lead the way with development of highly innovative products that have shaped the industry. Today our highly-skilled workforce, supported by a complete compliment of machinery, equipment and processes, continues to support a multitude of industries and customers around the world. It is this innovative spirit and the drive to explore new markets that keeps us at the forefront of the latest technical advances and continues to drive us forward.
H-V Industries is a part of Crown Cork and Seal USA, Inc., a world leader in the Packaging Industry, but H-V also serves many other customers in a wide variety of industries.
H-V provides a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package that includes COMPANY PAID: medical/dental/vision/life/disability pay insurances, vacation, holidays, and educational assistance. Other benefits include a 401(k) with company match.
Duties/Responsibilities of this position include;
- Polish finished parts to customer specification, using polishing stones, buffing wheels, files (diamond, steel) diamond paste, abrasive wheels, etc.
- Use of inspection with digital micrometer, comparator, contour tracer, overlay, dial indicator.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints & parts specifications
- Take direction and learn new tasks quickly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Some computer skills
- The flexibility to work overtime hours when needed
- Self starter who can work independently
- Dependable, safety conscious and concerned with quality
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment through active involvement in Plant Safety Initiatives
Crown has a long history of leading the industry with innovative packaging technology. From the time our founder William Painter invented the bottle cap to the ground-breaking SuperEnd™ beverage ends to today's cutting edge shaping technology, Crown has led the way.
We owe our success to a legacy of leadership and invention that began in 1892 when our founder, William Painter, invented a better way to package soft drinks and beer. Painter's vision revolutionized the bottling industry. His ingenuity, and the leadership of those who came after him, helped to build Crown Holdings, Inc. into the world-class company it is today.
Today, Crown Holdings, Inc. manufactures packaging products from 139 plants located in 41 countries. In over 125 years of growth and diversification, we have never lost sight of our core business: continuously improving the quality of our packaging products, while keeping costs as low as possible.
Crown Holdings | Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Kelly | King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Bordentown Township, New Jersey
Kelly | Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
JBT Airport Services | Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Worthington Industries, Inc. | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Quakertown, Pennsylvania