Our Area Loss Prevention Managers ensure safe and secure stores through the objective identification of loss and risk opportunities. Our Area Loss Prevention Managers plan and prioritize to provide an optimal customer experience to their portfolio of stores. They thrive on supporting and building high performance teams that execute with excellence.
- Achieve area sales and profit goals.
- Drive shrink reduction and protect company assets
- Detect, investigate and resolve internal and external fraudulent activity and inaccuracies.
- Collaborate with business partners to solve problems and drive results.
- Validate store execution of Loss Prevention programs and partner to resolve opportunities.
- Support the effective rollout of Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Loss Prevention industry and practices.
- Is a subject matter expert in company policies and operational processes and their impact on the business
- Attract high quality talent and support partners with the development of store teams.
- Train, model and coach store teams on Loss Prevention and Safety programs.
- Champion a culture of integrity, trust, and support.
- Promote organizational initiatives and align team with vision and purpose.
- Ensure stores are safe and secure.
- Build and develop effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Support internal customer needs with a sense of urgency.
- Protect and prioritize an in-stock, priced-right and helpful Shopping Experience
Drive for Results
- Uses data to set priorities and translates goals into action plans
- Consistently pushes self and others for results; eliminates roadblocks
- Manages internal and external communications
Building High Performance Teams
- Supports the attraction and retention of the right talent
- Trains, coaches and provides feedback
- Develops team and positions them for growth
- Acts with customers in mind
- Understands and teaches how operational execution directly affects the customer experience
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and Associates through respectful and effective communication
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
Managing Vision and Purpose
- Makes the company vision sharable by everyone
- Can inspire and motivate entire units
- Is forward-looking and talks beyond today
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside of the organization
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Builds appropriate rapport
Planning and Priority Setting
- Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside
- Spends time and the time of others on what is important
- Sets objectives and goals and translates into concrete steps for action
- Minimum of five years' experience in Loss Prevention and multi-unit leadership
- Bachelors/Associates Degree preferred or High School graduate/Equivalent, Wicklander-Zulawski interviewing certification preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates. Requires travel over a large geographical area and standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, overnight shifts and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Regular travel is required.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less. We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Ross Stores, Inc. | Citrus Heights, California
Ross Stores, Inc. | Rancho Cordova, California
Ross Stores, Inc. | Elk Grove, California
Ross Stores, Inc. | Carmichael, California
Ross Stores, Inc. | West Sacramento, California
Ross Stores, Inc. | Woodland, California