Seeking a highly self-motivated and seasoned creative Business Development Manager to join our top-performing national business development team. This position will be responsible for developing, writing, managing, and storyboarding strategies and value propositions for proposals and presentations in the Consulting Services vertical. Working closely with leadership, and client solutions teams, this position will also coordinate with functional experts in operations, technology, marketing, and legal in the preparation of complex client proposals and presentation submissions. This high-visibility position calls for a confident marketing and business development professional with excellent strategic-thinking, writing, project management, creative, analytical, and collaboration skills. The preferred candidate is self-directed and will have experience in a deadline driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all management and writing of content and strategy for proposals and presentations for the Consulting services.
- Responsible for proposal development - ensuring security and integrity of all documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, schedules, activities with cross functional business areas, and directing submission of the final proposal
- Devise win strategies for new business pursuits with client solutions partners. Research and resolve complex issues pertaining to RFP responses.
- Edit and develop proposal content, presentation content, RFP responses, and other interactive marketing and pitch materials for new business development and client-specific pursuits
- Coordinate with graphic design team in developing unique design approaches
- Organize and manage team meetings interfacing with leadership and sales professionals, managing the entire process, pursuit team, deliverables and deadline.
- Works within Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), PowerPoint and Word to create and design marketing and presentation materials.
No formal supervisory of people, however, serves as lead on business development projects, coordinating all tasks, content and ensuring deadlines are met. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within business unit and/or project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year and minimum of five-seven years of related experience and/or training.
- Commercial Real Estate Experience plus.
- Consulting Firm, or Data Management experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectual capacity to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines under pressure.
- High degree of energy, assertiveness and creativity.
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork.
- Unyielding attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint. Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.
Michael Baker | ,
Michael Baker | ,
HERC - New Jersey/Eastern PA/Delaware | ,
Infosys Limited | ,
Raytheon | ,