Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA
- Works directly for Shift Supervisor/Lead AMDO and Project Manager.
- Ensures the accomplishment of requirements in the contract Statement of Work (SOW).
- Ensures compliance with orders, policies, and procedures, with emphasis on safe conduct of operations.
- Completes required training to ensure job proficiency in all areas according to SOW.
- The duties of AMDO's are to monitor and take the appropriate response to the campus electronic security systems and building automation systems, i.e. access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm, video surveillance, building utilities, elevator monitoring, etc., receive radio and telephone calls, dispatch security personnel, and report discrepancies for corrective action, as needed; issue and account for keys and locks.
- Make notifications to key members of the CDP staff and external support agencies, i.e., Fire and Police Departments, and other key personnel as identified or directed.
- For each shift the AMDO will electronically prepare, generate, distribute and file the daily security staff journal which will chronologically contain all pertinent security related activities as well as security shift generated security systems logs/records.
- The AMDO will be assigned to various shifts.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Background investigation and pre-employment drug screening is conducted.
- Ability to hold security clearances.
- Must have systems experience in performing and functioning as a dispatcher in a civilian/military law enforcement or 911 call center environment is preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent, while additional two years technical or university education is preferred.
- Must be able to pass comprehensive background investigation, and must successfully complete pre-placement and evaluation, which includes a criminal background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Effective English language verbal and writing skills are required.
- Able to maintain accurate knowledge of the most current orders, regulations, procedures, policies, and response plans. Proficiency in using basic Microsoft Windows based programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various proprietary security systems software.
- Proficiency in capturing and recording video MPEG or JPEG for CD burning, archiving, and email attachments.
- Proficiency in operating various manufacturer digital video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, and fire alarm systems.
- Proficiency and knowledge in key control and accountability procedures.
- The ability and willingness to work in a continuously recorded CCTV audio/video monitored work environment.
- Alarm Dispatcher must be able to meet physical fitness requirements of the position and pass medical and drug screening requirements.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Must be flexible/adaptable to constantly changing environment.
- Ability to make verbal and written presentations related to site procedures and post orders
- Intermediate to advanced level keyboard and computer skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments, actions and direct others to locations and tasks
- Ability to use sound judgment in stressful situations and capable of staying alert during period of inactivity.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.
Constellis is a family of companies that delivers complementary mission support, integrated security, tactical training and advisory solutions to governments, multinational corporations and international organizations working in challenging environments worldwide.
Our portfolio of companies comprises ACADEMI, Edinburgh International, International Development Solutions, National Strategic Protective Services, Strategic Social, Tidewater Global Services and Triple Canopy. Each entity operates independently, maintains its own brand and implements a distinct business strategy.
We employ thousands of the industry’s most experienced and best-trained employees, most of whom are military veterans. Headquartered in the United States within the greater Washington, D.C. area, Constellis represents client interests in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
How We Do Business
At Constellis, we share an ethical approach to business and remain steadfast to our core values of integrity, dignity, excellence and teamwork. Committed to the highest standards of compliance, quality and accountability, we are a trusted partner to our employees, their families, the communities in which we operate, and the clients that we serve.
All our companies abide by an exacting code of ethics, have established records in quality performance and maintain award-winning legal and compliance departments.
Constellis supports a number of global initiatives including the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, the United Nations Global Compact and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
Constellis | Anniston, Alabama
Constellis | Anniston, Alabama
General Dynamics | Anniston, Alabama
Federal Bureau of Prisons | Talladega, Alabama
The Home Depot | Pell City, Alabama
The Home Depot | Oxford, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Anniston, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Talladega, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Gadsden, Alabama
Federal Bureau of Prisons | Talladega, Alabama