Health is everything. CVS Health, a founding partner of the National Hispanic Pharmacist Association, is committed to providing enhanced service to the Hispanic community in addition to increasing access, lowering costs and improving quality of care. That’s why we have CVS Pharmacy y más stores. CVS Pharmacy y más is where Hispanic customers receive a more personalized shopping experience where they can find their favorite brands at competitive prices, convenient services, and a higher level of customer service in an environment where they feel at home. Millions of times a day, we help people on their path to better health – from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. As a Spanish Bilingual Pharmacy Manager, you have one of the most significant roles in our company – delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients. You will help create an environment where our Hispanic customers feel at home and can receive CVS Pharmacy’s best-in-class pharmacy services along with personalized products and services to better meet their diverse needs. In addition to leading and directing your Pharmacy Staff, comprised of both staff Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians, you are accountable for the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy. This includes:
• Patient Safety
• Pharmacy Professional Practice
• Regulatory Requirements
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service
• Personnel Management
• Inventory Management
• Financial Profitability
• Loss Prevention
• Workflow Management
A key component of the Spanish Bilingual Pharmacy Manager role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. Additionally, you will:
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
• Facilitate a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
What is special about a CVS Pharmacy y más store?
• Bilingual Customer Service: Fully bilingual associates and signage throughout the store
• New Products: More than 1,500 unique products throughout the store, including many of the most popular Hispanic brands in categories like groceries, over-the-counter medications, household cleaners, snacks, appliances, cookware, cosmetics, baby, and hair care.
• Expanded Services: Bill payments, domestic and international wireless recharge, money transfers, and lottery.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Ability to effectively communicate and counsel patients in Spanish
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
• Listed on the pharmacy state license as the ‘pharmacist in charge’
• Submission of required information/documents to your state PMP administrator to register for PMP access (in states with active PMP for pharmacist use).
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."
CVS Health | Little Elm, Texas
CVS Health | Southlake, Texas
CVS Health | Mesquite, Texas
CVS Health | Mesquite, Texas
CVS Health | Dallas, Texas
CVS Health | Flower Mound, Texas
CVS Health | Westlake, Texas